Our valued customer:
Whether or not you agree with the COVID-19 pandemic, our family is prepared to offer the same amazing experience while keeping you safe at Dueling Darts. We ask that you abide by our new (temporary) mandated policies & procedures set forth in communication with the Macomb County Health Department, Department of Health & Human Services along with the CDC. Together, Dueling Darts can safely begin operations once again. We ask that you please follow, respect, & understand the reasoning for the changes listed below.
- Masks are worn by ALL who enter our facility.
- Temperature checks & logs will be kept of all who enter our facility. (Any temperature over 100.4 will NOT be permitted into our facility)
- 6 foot distancing between spectators.
What we have done to keep you safe:
- Hand sanitizer readily accessible.
- As always, rigorous cleaning & sanitizing of the facility after each group:
- Use of an Electrostatic Sprayer.
- All blasters, ammo, & barriers inside the arena.
- Door handles & ledges.
- Among other areas we deem necessary.
We ask that you do not enter Dueling Darts if:
- You have been knowingly exposed to Covid-19.
- Experiencing any symptom of Covid-19 such as: Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea. (See staff for an up to date list of symptoms)
- Have taken any fever-reducing medication within 24 hours.
- Any member of your household has been sick or feeling unwell in the last 48 hours.
- Have an issue following any of the information stated above or below.
All participants must arrive PROMPTLY at their scheduled arrival time. Access to our facility will NOT be permitted until all cleaning procedures have been completed. If you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns regarding COVID-19 please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 586.267.1150. We look forward to seeing you!
“WHERE AIM IS EVERYTHING & GETTING HIT IS NOT AN OPTION”